Social media post with granola bars recipe.
2 ½ cups of quick oats
½ cup rice crispies
½ cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips
¼ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon of salt
¼ cup coconut
⅛ cup flax seed
⅛ cup sesame seed
⅛ cup chia seed
⅓ cup coconut oil
¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon vanilla
drops of your favorite essential oil
1. Mix all dry ingredients together.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together.
Melt in a sauce pan over medium heat.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
4. Allow wet ingredients to absorb into dry
ingredients. If mixture is too dry, add
more coconut oil or honey; if too wet,
add more oatmeal.
5. Line cake pan with parchment paper.
Pour in mixture and pat down.
6. Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for
12–15 minutes or until lightly brown.
If you like these, please follow my contributor page and check out the Autumn Collection