Square post with with the theme DIY Oil Balancing Face Mask recipe.
-1 tablespoon organic liquid honey
-1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
-2 drops Bergamot oil
-2 drops Lavender oil
-1 tablespoon facial clay
-Filtered water (as needed)
1. In a small bowl, combine the honey and sweet almond oil. Stir with a metal spoon until smooth.
2. Add the essential oils, and then continue stirring.
3. Slowly add the facial clay in small amounts while stirring to maintain a smooth consistency.
4. If needed, add filtered water a teaspoon at a time to reach a smooth yet firm consistency that can be spread on the skin without being too thin or too runny.
5. Using a spoon or fingers, apply the mask on the face a teaspoon at a time, starting at the center and working out toward the hairline.
6. Allow the mask to stay on until dry—normally about 20 minutes.
7. To remove, soften the mask by lightly pressing a damp, warm cloth against the face. Then use the cloth to remove the mask, rinsing as necessary.
8. Splash the face with water and dry with a clean cloth to remove any leftover clay.
Optimized for Instagram and Facebook.
Please remember to put the watermark and thank you if you want to follow me! Good job!